Help us develop the Deutsche Digitale Bibliothek.
Do you want to improve the visibility and accessibility of your cultural or scientific institution’s data, and make it available to the public? Then become a partner of the Deutsche Digitale Bibliothek (DDB).
Four good reasons to get involved:
- as part of the DDB you will be making an important contribution to the democratisation of knowledge and resources;
- through exchange with your users you will generate further knowledge;
- you (and all participants) carry your cultural heritage with you and retain sovereignty over it – all information bears your seal of approval;
- you can compare your experience with other institutions in the DDB network and offer each other support.
Linking with other cultural and scientific institutions in Germany offers you further advantages:
- the DDB can become your showcase to the world and so increase your visibility;
- your inventory will be readily accessible in the DDB using the most up-to-date search and presentation tools.
In the near future we will be able to offer you further services:
- we will accompany you every step of the way, from registration to updating your data in the DDB: a central service point will take into account your field-specific requirements in entering and mapping data.
- we will also be able to offer analysis and enrichment of data already in the system.
Many prestigious institutions and establishments are already partners of the DDB. We look forward to welcoming you as well!
As a first step, please get in touch and register as a DDB partner. You can find information regarding registration here. Registration carries no further obligations with it. If you decide to work with the DDB, we will work with you to create the necessary technical and legal conditions.
Questions about participating in the DDB, registration or the Cooperation Agreement? Please contact us at any time by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.You can also find an overview of frequently asked questions under FAQ.