Details view of an institution
In the details view you can:
- Display objects of the institution
- Display the institution's website
- See the location on the map
- Display other locations of the institution
The details view of an institution contains the following details:
(1) Sector to which the institution is assigned
(2) Name of the institution
(3) Number of objects from this institution available in the Deutsche Digitale Bibliothek. Click the number to display the objects as a search result.
(5) Internet address. Click the displayed Internet address to go to the institution's website.
(6) Location address
(7) Location on the map
(8) Other locations of the institution. Click a location for details.
Navigation elements in the map
The map shows the location of the institution:
(1) With + and - or with the slider you can enlarge or reduce the displayed area.
(2) To return to the standard view, click the Refresh button.
(3) The red mark shows the location of the institution.