Links in the details view
In the details view of an object you will find a link for reuse of the page and links to the data provider's object view.
(1) Link to the results list
(2) Link to this page: Copying the link
(3) Link to the data provider's object view (not always available): Viewing the object outside the Deutsche Digitale Bibliothek
(4) Link to the DFG Viewer (not always available): Viewing the object in the DFG Viewer
(5) Links to the providing institution: Link to the providing institution
(6) Links within the detailed information: Viewing the object outside the Deutsche Digitale Bibliothek
Copying the link
To allow you to find the page again quickly and to pass on the information, a link to the page is provided. You can copy this link as follows:
- Drag the link into a document or e-mail by holding down the mouse button.
- Right-click the link to open the context menu and then copy it.
Links to the providing institution
The providing institution is shown in the top section of the object details. You can display the following:
- To display the institution's page within the Deutsche Digitale Bibliothek, click the name or logo. The details page of the institution is displayed: Details view of an institution
- To display the institution's website, click the Internet address.
Viewing the object outside the Deutsche Digitale Bibliothek
Click one of the following links:
Data provider's object view: The object view of the data provider is displayed. This could be the named institution or it could be a data pool which provides the data of multiple institutions.
Links in the object details: Additional links relating to the object, for example a link to a display of the archived records or to the online finding aid.
Viewing the object in the DFG Viewer
The DFG Viewer is a program that is provided free of charge by the German Research Foundation (DFG). It allows you to display objects that have been digitised, for example manuscripts from the Middle Ages. You can see the digitised object and its structure, plus a transcription if available, and you can also switch to the catalogue information. For details of how to use the viewer, see the DFG Viewer help.