The details view of an object can contain images, videos and audios. With images you can display different view sizes. With videos and audios you can play them directly in the details view.
(1) Start and stop play
(2) Switch to full screen
(3) Jump to a specific point
(4) Turn sound on and off
(5) Control volume
(6) Switch between images, videos and audios.
(7) Click the arrow to scroll through the image bar.
(8) Click the video in the image bar to play it.
(1) Large view of an image. Click the image to enlarge it in a new window.
(3) Switch between images, videos and audios.
(4) Click the arrow to scroll through the image bar.
(5) Click the image in the image bar to display it.
Even if there are no media for the object on the details page, the data provider may have images, videos or audios for the object. If the links Data provider's object view or DFG Viewer are available, click one of them to view the object there: Links in the details view